Our aim is to provide legally sound, practical advice to enable you to maximise commercial opportunities. We are able to guide you on all contractual needs covering the creation, development and commercialisation of your business, its inventions and brand.
Our lawyers combine their expertise in drafting and negotiation to the technical knowledge of our patent attorneys, and brand awareness of our trade attorneys’ to support all aspects of the business and its intellectual property. Whatever your need, we are here to help.
Our legal services team provides a full spectrum of advice and assistance on the protection and commercialisation of a diverse range of technology and brands. We routinely advise on the negotiation and drafting of commercial terms including;
- Confidentiality agreements
- Material testing agreements
- Development agreements
- Terms of service or supply
We regularly guide our clients on the early stages of their operations. We support sole inventors and start-ups, as well mature businesses expanding operations. We advise and represent many businesses with headquarters in the Americas or Asia and support their business needs as they grow their local operations in the UK and across Europe.
We are also specialist advisors in numerous areas of regulatory compliance, including data protection, advertising standards and medical devices. Uniquely, we have considerable experience in government relations for clients needing to engage with officials or regulators. We are focused on how to assist you in maximising your return on investment.
Examples of the range of our work:
- Advising a bespoke packing company on their IP portfolio, and a de-merger to create companies with focused IP assets.
- Advising a low alcohol drinks company on their brand and regulatory compliance for launch in the UK and Europe.
- Advising a university on their commercialisation agreements for patented medicines.
- Advising a food manufacturer on their brand protection and confidentially provisions on their recipes.
- Advising an AI software developer on their agreement with insurance companies to develop innovative platforms.
- Advising software companies on data compliance when handling data for insurance companies.
- Advising on joint development of beauty products between university spin-outs and global fast moving consumer goods companies.
- Joint development agreements and patent advice for robotic cleaning machines.
- Data protection and regulatory advice to medical research companies and service providers.