Nick’s practice covers contentious and non-contentious intellectual property matters, including patents, trade marks, passing off and designs. Nick has worked on numerous cases in the English High Court and Intellectual Property Enterprise Court, as well as matters in the UK Court of Appeal and the Ontario Superior Court. He has considerable experience drafting and advising on a range of commercial agreements, including licences, co-existence agreements, assignments and distribution agreements, and privacy and data protection policies.
- Bachelor of Arts (Major: Biology, minor: Economics) from Colgate University
- Master of Science in Sustainability and Environmental Policy
- Bachelor of Laws from Cardiff University
- Master of Laws in Intellectual Property Law from Queen Mary University of London
- Postgraduate diploma in Intellectual Property Law and Practice at the University of Oxford