The Legal 500 continues to praise Venner Shipley
We are pleased to announce that the latest edition of The Legal 500 has again ranked Venner Shipley among the best European patent and trade mark attorneys in the UK.
We are especially proud of the recognition that our trade marks department has received this year, which was described in the directory as ‘excellent’. Kate Széll, in particular, is given a special mention as being ‘outstanding' and 'responsive' and the report states that Kate 'provides excellent advice’.
As for our patent attorneys, the guide summed them up by describing them as being a ‘highly regarded practice’ and for the 2nd consecutive year singles out Matthew Read and Paul Derry for particular recommendation.
Legal500.com produces independent and well respected guides to law firms in over 90 countries, with the aim of helping clients to choose the best firm and attorney for the job. The Legal 500 guides are based largely on comments provided by real clients of the rated firms, making us particularly proud of our strong review.
- Nespresso’s European patent runs into trouble in the English courts
- Re-opening the Divisional Window
- Unitary Patent and Unitary Patent Court look set to go ahead
- US Passes Bill to join Hague Agreement on International Design Registrations
- Further Developments on the law relating to SPCs