Venner Shipley has specialist knowledge and experience relating to the field of natural resources, including the extraction, processing and recycling of such resources.
Our attorneys have experience of offering comprehensive advice and services relating to all aspects of intellectual property in this technology sector, serving clients ranging from international organizations to specialist niche companies.
We have attorneys with particular interest in this field, especially in the oilfield services industry. Other attorneys have years of experience working with clients in this area.
We assist in the procurement of patent protection, as well as offering advice relating to potential infringement issues and all other aspects of intellectual property.
- Inside IP - Spring/Summer 2013
- G2/12 - the “tomato” case continues…
- Plant Variety Rights - an Alternative 'Root' of Protection
- Venner Shipley is now the preferred IP firm of the Oxbridge Biotech Roundtable (OBR)
- Brüstle v Greenpeace – The Patentability of Stem Cells in Europe