Our attorneys from the electronics and engineering department are able to provide expert advice and services in connection with the protection of intellectual property relating to all aspects of the diverse field of manufacturing.
Our attorneys have relevant academic backgrounds and have expertise in the fields of manufacturing processes and machinery, as well as related materials and products. We have particular expertise in dealing with inventions relating to the manufacture of cigarettes and other tobacco-related products, electrical components and packaging as well as baby and childcare-related products such as pushchairs, feeding bottles, sterilizers and breast pumps.
Venner Shipley is able to offer advice relating not only to patents, but also registered and unregistered design rights as well as trade marks and copyright, which are also frequently relevant to our clients in this sector.
- Nespresso’s European patent runs into trouble in the English courts
- Samsung defeats Apple in UK design court
- Specsavers v Asda: Passing-off and Trade Mark Infringement
- The Role of Patents and Technology in Sport
- Venner Shipley is now the preferred IP firm of the Oxbridge Biotech Roundtable (OBR)