Our attorneys regularly provide varied clients with comprehensive advice and services in connection with the protection of intellectual property relating to food technology, including food products, both for human consumption and bespoke animal feeds, genetically modified plants, nutritional supplements, food processing methods and apparatus, as well as food packaging and food delivery systems.
This field encompasses a wide variety of technologies and the diverse technical backgrounds of our attorneys and their willingness to work as a team ensures that we have the breadth of technical knowledge to provide a proper understanding of inventions in this active and varied field.
Venner Shipley is able to offer advice relating not only to patents, but also trade marks and registered or unregistered design rights, which are also frequently relevant to our clients in this sector.
- Inside IP - Spring/Summer 2013
- Nespresso’s European patent runs into trouble in the English courts
- G2/12 - the “tomato” case continues…
- Re-opening the Divisional Window
- Unitary Patent and Unitary Patent Court look set to go ahead