Protecting the Environment
As a firm we take our responsibility for the well-being of the environment seriously and are committed to actively reducing our carbon footprint.
The direct environmental effects of our operations arise from our use of resources, energy, transport, our choice of products and services, and our disposal of waste. We are constantly measuring our effectiveness at reducing wastage in these areas, and strive towards continual improvement in our environmental performance across the whole organisation.
Since 2003 we have been committed to reducing our contribution to climate change by becoming the first firm of patent and trade mark attorneys to achieve carbon neutral status. By reducing our wastage and investing in various carbon neutral projects worldwide, we hope to minimise our impact on the environment.
- Re-opening the Divisional Window
- Unitary Patent and Unitary Patent Court look set to go ahead
- US Passes Bill to join Hague Agreement on International Design Registrations
- Further Developments on the law relating to SPCs
- Broad terms and class headings – has “IP Translator” taken away trade mark protection?